The Four Seasons by Laurel Corona.
A story of two sisters who were abandoned as babies on the steps of Ospedale della Pietà a world famous musical academy. 18th-century Venice is the background, Vivaldi’s music weaves throughout and what happens to the sisters is the core of the story.
- Book of the Day: Soonish:emerging technologies that'll improve and/or ruin everything by Kelly Weinersmith #bookoftheday #booksuggestion 8 hours ago
- Book of the Day: Lightning Men by Thomas Mullen #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: Righteous by Joe Ide #bookoftheday #booksuggestions #newinthelibrary 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: Code Girls:Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers Who Helped Win WW2 by Liza Mundy #bookoftheday #greatread 3 days ago
- Book of the Day: A Rift in the Earth: Art, Memory & the Fight for a Vietnam War Memorial by James Reston #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 1 week ago
Search the Blog