The Four Seasons by Laurel Corona.
A story of two sisters who were abandoned as babies on the steps of Ospedale della Pietà a world famous musical academy. 18th-century Venice is the background, Vivaldi’s music weaves throughout and what happens to the sisters is the core of the story.
- 1st Sentence Friday cliffsideparklibrary.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/1st… 1 day ago
- RT @AshmoleanMuseum: Around 400 years before Neil Armstrong stepped onto the moon #OTD in 1969, this clock-watch with a lunar wheel-chart w… 1 day ago
- RT @njchamber: Jersey Shore's Asbury Park returns to its glory days nyp.st/2u9IQo8 via @nypost 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters #bookoftheday #booksuggestions #AFavoriteAuthor #AmeliaAndEmerson❤️ 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: Everything All at Once by Bill Nye #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
Search the Blog