The Four Seasons by Laurel Corona.
A story of two sisters who were abandoned as babies on the steps of Ospedale della Pietà a world famous musical academy. 18th-century Venice is the background, Vivaldi’s music weaves throughout and what happens to the sisters is the core of the story.
- First Sentence Friday cliffsideparklibrary.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/fir… 2 days ago
- RT @thebookseller: Peter Mayle, the author of several books about his move to Provence in France, has died aged 78: bit.ly/2BfBDVC… 2 days ago
- RT @metmuseum: #EdgarAllanPoe was born this day in 1809. This etching of Poe was done by Édouard Manet in 1876. met.org/2FN8J2T htt… 2 days ago
- RT @Guggenheim: “With an apple I will astonish Paris”—#PaulCézanne, born on this day in 1839. Enjoy “Still Life: Flask, Glass and Jug” (187… 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: Winter by Ali Smith #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
Search the Blog