The Four Seasons by Laurel Corona.
A story of two sisters who were abandoned as babies on the steps of Ospedale della Pietà a world famous musical academy. 18th-century Venice is the background, Vivaldi’s music weaves throughout and what happens to the sisters is the core of the story.
- 10 Books to Read After Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan Novels- bookriot.com/2018/06/18/boo… 7 minutes ago
- Daring Literary Ladies Who Lay It All On the Line- bookriot.com/2018/06/18/dar… 7 minutes ago
- Book of the Day: We Are All That's Left by Carrie Arcos #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 23 hours ago
- 50 Must-Read Audiobooks Under Ten Hours: Fiction- bookriot.com/2018/06/12/mus… 23 hours ago
- 8 Food Books to Read This Summer 2018 | Bon Appetit bonappetit.com/story/8-non-co… 23 hours ago
Search the Blog