An author I had read but forgotten about, it’s good to see I have some books to catch up on. Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Her descriptions are wonderful and the story sad and hopeful. Great story of sisters.
- Book of the Day: Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys #bookoftheday #booksuggestions #classic #BetterThanJaneEyre 1 hour ago
- RT @CoryBooker: RT If you like having affordable health care AND you also like ppl w/ pre-existing conditions having affordable health care… 1 hour ago
- RT @Jerseyfamilyfun: Explore National Parks in New Jersey #VisitNJ #JerseyFun ift.tt/1EYCMlx https://t.co/Ch42nbrZmP 22 hours ago
- Book of the Day: Cotton Comes to Harlem by Chester Himes #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: Return to Umbria by David Wagner #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
Search the Blog