An author I had read but forgotten about, it’s good to see I have some books to catch up on. Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Her descriptions are wonderful and the story sad and hopeful. Great story of sisters.
- RT @NJMonthly: Get off the road and into the woods on Jersey’s family-friendly bikeways. ow.ly/WAEt30d1POd 3 hours ago
- RT @MyBergen_com: 37 events for Wednesday, June 28th have been posted to mybergen.com! Enjoy! 😎 fb.me/2MrN8BFeK 6 hours ago
- Book of the Day: The Child by Fiona Barton #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 6 hours ago
- RT @scottishbktrust: Some #TuesdayThoughts about the profound magic of books. https://t.co/CCVKASKQ9U 1 day ago
- RT @CPPSNo5: Check out the highlights @CPPSNo5 during the third trimester! cliffsidepark.edu/wp-content/upl… Happy Summer! ☀️🍉 1 day ago
Search the Blog