An author I had read but forgotten about, it’s good to see I have some books to catch up on. Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Her descriptions are wonderful and the story sad and hopeful. Great story of sisters.
- Book of the Day: Cottage at Glass Beach by Heather Barbieri #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 15 hours ago
- Book of the Day: All Summer Long by Dorothea Benton Frank #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 3 days ago
- Book of the Day: Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 4 days ago
- Book of the Day: Summer Wind by Mary Alice Monroe #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 5 days ago
Search the Blog