One of my all time favorites – Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys.
I love the story of Antoinette Cosway (madwoman in the attic in Jane Eyre by Bronte and the writing and have read it at least 3 times (and I’m not a rereader!)
- What 11 Female Authors Read When They're Fed Up shondaland.com/inspire/books/… via @byshondaland 1 day ago
- First Sentence Friday cliffsideparklibrary.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/fir… 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 1 day ago
- The 10 Most Famous Bookstores in the World lithub.com/the-10-most-fa… via @lithub 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: People Like su by Dana Mele #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
Search the Blog