One of my all time favorites – Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys.
I love the story of Antoinette Cosway (madwoman in the attic in Jane Eyre by Bronte and the writing and have read it at least 3 times (and I’m not a rereader!)
- Book of the Day: Cottage at Glass Beach by Heather Barbieri #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 15 hours ago
- Book of the Day: All Summer Long by Dorothea Benton Frank #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 3 days ago
- Book of the Day: Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 4 days ago
- Book of the Day: Summer Wind by Mary Alice Monroe #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 5 days ago
Search the Blog