San Francisco and the greatest tenor sax player and the surprising last performance. Money, shady dealings and a reluctant police investigation. Ronnie must investigate but can she figure out what’s going on and stay alive?
- First Sentence Friday cliffsideparklibrary.wordpress.com/2017/12/15/fir… 2 days ago
- RT @WritersRelief: Happy Birthday to American poet Muriel Rukeyser who is best known for her poems about equality, feminism, social justice… 2 days ago
- Book of the Day: Rules of Rain by Leah Scheier #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 2 days ago
- RT @pronounced_ing: Here's a bunch of writers (@scalzi, @johngreen, @jesmimi, me, & more) in the @WSJ on what we read and found memorable t… 3 days ago
- RT @NJMonthly: This holiday season, it’s worth pausing to think about the charities and individuals in need that are deserving of your gift… 3 days ago
Search the Blog