Remember by Christina Rosetti
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.
- RT @NJMonthly: Get off the road and into the woods on Jersey’s family-friendly bikeways. ow.ly/WAEt30d1POd 3 hours ago
- RT @MyBergen_com: 37 events for Wednesday, June 28th have been posted to mybergen.com! Enjoy! 😎 fb.me/2MrN8BFeK 6 hours ago
- Book of the Day: The Child by Fiona Barton #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 6 hours ago
- RT @scottishbktrust: Some #TuesdayThoughts about the profound magic of books. https://t.co/CCVKASKQ9U 1 day ago
- RT @CPPSNo5: Check out the highlights @CPPSNo5 during the third trimester! cliffsidepark.edu/wp-content/upl… Happy Summer! ☀️🍉 1 day ago
Search the Blog