The Edgars have been announced. I’m rooting for Ian Rankin or Lori Roy for Best Novel. I haven’t read any of the Best First Novel nominees but they all look good so I’ll add them to my TBR pile. We’ll have to wait till May for the verdict, but that’s ok, gives me something to look forward to.
- RT @BookstrOfficial: Who can relate? 😆 https://t.co/nQQrk0FWTv 1 day ago
- RT @Tolerance_org: "If you want to and can join the marches or walk-outs, here's what you need to know. And if you can't, here's what you c… 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: Secrets We Kept: Three Women of Trinidad by Krystal Sital #bookoftheday #booksuggestions 1 day ago
- Healthy Masculinity: 14 Books About Gentle Boys- bookriot.com/2018/01/29/boo… 2 days ago
- “46 Books By Women of Color to Read in 2018” by @rokwon_ electricliterature.com/46-books-by-wo… 2 days ago
Search the Blog