Author Maeve Binchy died today at 72. She was one of the first authors I used when I started a book group. I wasn’t expecting much discussion from her book, Circle of Friends, but we had a grand time talking, one of our longest discussions. Since then I’ve read a couple more, she’s an enjoyable author.
- Book of the Day: Queer, there, and everywhere : 23 people who changed the world by Sarah Prager #bookoftheday 2 hours ago
- Announcing the 2018 Pulitzer Prize-Winning Books- bookriot.com/2018/04/16/201… 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: All Out : The No-Longer-Secret Stories of Queer Teens Throughout the Ages #bookoftheday 1 day ago
- Book of the Day: The March against Fear : the last great walk of the civil rights movement and the emergence of Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Book of the Day: Dear Martin by Nic Stone #bookoftheday 4 days ago
Search the Blog