- Busy busy.
- I have many awards to look up and post, tis the season.
- Lots of books ordered, April looks to be a good month.
- First Afternoon Tea is next week.
- Starting a Mysterious Reads group, for all things mystery, come in and ask about it.
- Have new table for book displays, this makes me happy.
- Reading a Hilary Mantel book, I think it’s my first by her, a little slow beginning, but should be good, more when I finish.
- Also excited to borrow ebooks from the library, the wait is much shorter and the big hardbacks are heavy, so the ebook is much easier to read, for me!
- If you want to know about ebooks and borrowing come in and see me.
And from one of my favorite poems, see if you can guess:
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore–